How are you doing? I got good news today, and hopefully more to come tomorrow! 🙂 In other news, my super long holiday has crawled to an end.
Here are the rules:
– Thank the person who nominated you and post a link back to their blog
– Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
– Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominees know of their award
I read somewhere that only blogs with not more than 200 followers are eligible for a Liebster award. This blog happens to be just a little over this number. 😦
Still, I thought it’d be fun to answer the questions anyway, and nominate other blogs! I didn’t see anything in the rules forbidding this. On y va!
I answered iamnaturallykinky’s questions because they were the easiest of the three sets for me to answer.
1. What do you do for a living?
Nothing yet. Technically, I’m still a student, but hopefully in a few weeks, I should be working.
2. What do you like to do for fun?
On my own, I like to read, sing and make lists. Spending time with my girlies is always fun.
3. Are you a glass half empty or half full type of person?
Glass half full, definitely! 🙂
4. Cook or take out/eat out?
5. What are you passionate about?
The betterment of womankind!!
6. Favorite season/time of year?
May. It is the most beautiful time of the year. The weather is gorgeous and plants are at their prettiest and greenest.
7. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
8. City life or country living? Why?
Big city life! There’s just something about the active energy in a big city. There’s so much more to do in the city and it’s so very inspiring to see people constantly on the move, trying different ways to get it.
9. Favourite comfort food?
There’s this potato thing I do (my mom’s recipe) I don’t know what to call it, but it is the best thing.
10. Favorite quote?
I have a number of favourite quotes. Here’s one of them:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
– Marianne Williamson.
Now I am nominating the following blogs for Liebster awards:
3. Island Kynks
4. Hair of Life
6. Vou Vents
My 10 questions for you nominees are as follows:
- What was the last book you read?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Do you like your hair? Why?
- To your understanding, what is feminism?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Meat lover, chicken lover, fish lover or Vegetarian?
- Nelson Mandela is from?
- Do you like the finer things, or are you a simple (wo)man?
- What’s the city of your dreams?
- Ice-cream or yogurt?
I didn’t find a lot of information about the Liebster Award like an official page or something, but it is a great way to get to know people in the blogging community.
So what do you say guys? Get to know each other and nominate someone else today!
Till next post,