I’ve been a lazy blogger, I hope y’all didn’t notice. *crickets*
I’m very grateful to Ms. Cherese of Afrophire, and Zeena of LifeofThecollegeGraduate for nominating me on their blogs for the Sunshine and Shine On Awards respectively! Zeena is a fashion & lifestyle blogger, and Cherese blogs about hair, food, DIY, travel and more importantly, living on the sunny positive side of life 🙂 Thanks a lot ladies, this means a lot to me! I’ve been really lazy about blogging lately, I’m so sorry I couldn’t get to this sooner. Thank you 🙂 🙂
The terms of acceptance for both awards are pretty similar, so I thought I’d just do them together.
Here are the rules to the Sunshine Award:
- Use the logo above in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
Now, here are the rules for the Shine On Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know.
10 Facts About Me
- If I were an animal, I’d be a bird.
- For no particular reason, I really dislike the name ‘Frank’.
- I love to be surrounded by books (not musty books though, I can’t breathe)
- With red lippie and the right hair, I feel like I can rule the world
- Blood, wounds, make me really squeamish.
- I look forward to VI/Ikoyi traffic [Lagos] because I know I’d definitely find fresh Red Oak Plantain Chips (Pepper, please!)
- I wore black to my Confirmation. Just because I could.
- I like to dance, but I’m not a good dancer.
- ‘Girls’ is my favourite show in the world right now. The dialogue is amazing!
- It’s really really REALLY difficult for me to resist White Maltesers
SO, I’M NOMINATING (FOR BOTH AWARDS)
6. Black Zulu
8. Island Kynks
11. This Square Peg
14. Rose Glace
Thanks again Zeena and Cherese!
P.S. Special announcement on the blog tomorrow. Be on the look out! 😉