Remember Leslassa? Last year, I was excited because Leslassa Armour-Shillingford represented her country Dominica at the Miss World pageant, probably the first woman of African origin to contest on the Miss World stage with her naturally kinky hair!
This year, one of our very own past Hairspirations on the blog Jegzy, is representing us with her big ass fro, at the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant!! She is a psychologist, contesting as Miss Ebonyi. To learn more about her, see her MBGN Profile over here!
I’m so excited, and I can’t wait to see how she styles her hair for the big day!!
Now, online voting is open and please we HAVE to see Jegzy (real name: Sarah Jegede) go all the way at MBGN 2014! The winner of the Online Vote will be fast tracked to the Top 15!
HOW TO VOTE:
1. FOLLOW @SilverbirdMBGN on twitter, and RETWEET this tweet!
2. LIKE her photo on the Pageant’s facebook page- facebook.com/SilverbirdMBGN
3. VOTE on the Website, every 24 hours: Silverbirdmbgn.com/vote
4. LIKE her photo on the SilverbirdMBGN Instagram page.
(You can go the extra mile by commenting and sharing and reposting!)
5. Share this so other people can vote!
Remember, you’re voting: Miss Ebonyi, Sarah Jegede.
You can see Jegzy’s Hairspiration feature over here.
#pleaseVote! #teamNatural #teamJegzy #TeamChangingThemStandardsOfBeauty #OpenUpTheDoors!