The Maximum Hydration Method is a hair regimen designed by a naturalista like you and I. (I don’t know her name, if you do, please let me know so I can give her credit, but I think she’s active on Black Hair Media forum as pinkecube) This regimen is quite similar to the Curly Girl method. She says that following her regimen will put your Type 4 hair in a super super hydrated state, and this super maximum hydration will translate to curl definition, and more. This routine is ideal for Type 4 hair, especially if it’s low porosity, but you’re welcome to try it even if you’re a high porosity girl.
- Root to Tip definition on Product-free hair
- Root to Tip definition in Wash & Go’s
- Styles last longer and come out more defined and easy to separate
- Super soft, pliable hair
- Detangling is easier
- Split ends and Single Strand Knots (SSKs) rarely occur
- Moveable, shakeable hair even when dry
- Use less product to style.