On Valentine’s Day, Afoma did the What’s In My Bag tag (see her colourful post here) and she nominated us. Ebun also did the tag, over here. Because I’m a little nosy, I kind of enjoyed reading about the contents of their bags so it was only fair to do the tag. Although, I think you may be a little disappointed here. Nothing interesting in my bag. Without further ado:
- Sunglasses- my favourite pair, they’re from Forever 21. I’ve had them for almost 2 years now. I rarely wear them these days, mainly because walking under the hot sun is no longer a part of my daily routine. NYSC days, they were a staple. Also I’m very very shortsighted, my prescription glasses are not optional. I can only wear Sunnies when my eyes aren’t really in use. I still carry them around though, just in case.
- Bad Feminist- I pledged to read 50 books this year, and so far, I’ve been slacking. Will still make it! This book has been rotating from bag to bag since January. Enough disrespect, I should finish it by next week. And then, another book will be put on bag duty, to keep me company in uncomfortable spaces, and during long waits.
- A notebook- the black notebook under the novel, to scribble in when I’m on the go. It isn’t always this one in particular, I just make sure to carry a notebook.
- White Powder- because most days, Lagos is too hot for makeup, in my opinion.
- Power bank + Phone cable
- Lip balm (in the heart shaped Beauty Boss tin)
- Lippie: I always carry whatever lipstick I’m wearing for the day, although I rarely need to reapply because making it through the day with my lipstick very very intact is one of my many talents. ^_^ These days it’s usually either MAC Fabby or my (and the people’s) fave, Ruby Woo.
- Ventolin Inhaler: a necessary prop since I was 10. Funny thing- every time I think I’ve outgrown my Asthma & stop taking my inhaler with me, it comes back like LOL JK.
- Wallet- this very pretty wallet was a Christmas present from my aunt. :’) And, I always have bobby pins in my wallet.
So, to keep this going, I’m tagging in no particular order:
- Kim- Dark Child Love Thy Hair
- Sandra- Naija Girl Next Door
- Oyime- Oyime’s Musings
- Tuke- Tuke’s Quest
- Eleanor- Eleanor J’Adore
- Nafisah- Coily Head of Hair
- Alex- Nappy Haired
- Amma- All Things Amma Mama
- Lade- Out Of My Head
- YOU! If you’re interested, this is me tagging you. 🙂
I hope you do the tag!
What’s in YOUR bag?
P.S. MeeMee did the tag a few hours ago, her bag is more interesting than mine- see it here if you missed it.